- What’s included?
- A FREE all-inclusive program from start to finish! Unlimited access to prep and testing
- A test pass guarantee*
- Your personal GED Advisor™ with you every step of the way
- Exclusive Facebook group where you can get the support of others participating in the program
*See full program terms and conditions.
- How do I know if REACH HIGH is for me?
- I’m not enrolled in high school
- I’m at least 16 years old
- I have not graduated from high school or received a GED® credential or equivalent
- I’m a Restaurant General Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Supervisor or hourly Team Member at a participating KFC U.S. Restaurant* and have worked there for at least six months.
- I work an average of 15 hours or more per week
*Your restaurant must currently be participating in the Cole Slaw Donation Program. All KFC Equity restaurants participate. If you work at a franchise/licensed restaurant, please see your RGM for more information.
- Complete this brief form.
- We’ll verify your employment status with your RGM or franchisee.
- Once verified, your GED Advisor™ will contact you by phone to go over the program and create a plan just for you.
- Simply start your study plan.
- Your GED Advisor™ will continue to guide you through the program until you get your GED® credential.