Hard Work Pays Off
KFC was built on Colonel Harland Sanders’ values. Besides serving the world’s best chicken, the KFC family also has a long and rich history of generosity and supporting those who are trying to better themselves. That started with the Colonel himself. Watch our video to see what we mean.
Colonel Sanders was passionate about helping people be their best selves through education. And we think nothing gets closer to the core of his values than the REACH Educational Grant Program® and the REACH HIGH™—High School Equivalency Program. These Foundation programs are impacting hundreds of lives for many years to come and, in the process, helping make KFC a place to grow and be your best self.
The Kentucky Fried Chicken Foundation is an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization. These charitable Foundation programs are possible through the ongoing support of KFC franchisees and the KFC Corporation. If you’re a KFC operator, please visit the Foundation’s site area on TeamKFC for more information on how you can participate.
Is For Me?
- I’m an hourly Team Member or Shift Supervisor at a participating KFC U.S. restaurant.
- I’m seeking college or trade/vocational school tuition assistance.
- I’m a high school senior, going into college next fall. OR I’m currently enrolled in college.
- I’m a restaurant employee (manager or hourly team member) at a participating KFC U.S. restaurant.
- I’m not enrolled in high school, and I have not graduated high school.
- I’m at least 16 years old.
- I’m seeking my GED/high school equivalency.
- I meet the requirements in my state.